Pages

We are just from different world

Dear Moumoun,

The fact that I couldnt face you, might just because that I wouldn't give up the hope from you, thinking that I might mean something to you.

But what Fanfan said might be right, we're just from different world, I'm someone who is serious to my feelings and my words and my promises, you are not. How can I force someone totally different to respect my principles.

Whether I'm still important for you is not important anymore, whether I mean something to you has no meanings anymore.

But I still couldn't hold to give you the authority to choose, I'll keep making efforts to avoid you, and you'll decide whether to do something or not. I feel myself empathic, I'm nothing to you, I swallowed my pride, and still can't refuse to be little before you. I accept I loving you, but couldnt accept that I'm nothing to you.

Life is still going on, there're so many people different from me, but I just fell for you. What a pity. I'll try doing the same thing as two years ago, quietly counting the days.

Love,
Miao

No comments:

Post a Comment