Pages

Last Goodbye... Maybe

Dear Moumoun,

You appeared again, in my dream this morning, you were so considerate with me in the dream.

Maybe this is the last goodbye I say to you. Since last SMS, the reality become more and more clear to me. My life is so limit, I could spend it always to saying goodbye to you. Each of our lives has little space for other people, only the most important stay, you've been staying her for so long time. And I think this should be mutual, as I have no space in your life, there's no use to keep yours here anyway, as you'll never come back.

I finally let it go I think, after the last desperation. The final one, I hope.

Enjoy your life and the important ones in it. Though I really do love you, I have to move on. I don't know whether I'll love you till the end of my life, but every time when I think about you, I hope you're smiling at the other end of the world.

Love you, deep inside.

I'll leave my love buried very deep as my love for you.

Try my best,
Love,
Miao

No comments:

Post a Comment